Thursday, March 10, 2011

Recipes

Haven't written on my blog in a while. Decided to start up again. What I am going to do is start writing weekly/daily recipes that i come up with or recipes I find online that I want to make! They will mostly be healthy and easy to make. I used to have such a hard time finding ways to eat healthy but tasty foods! But I am slowly getting the hang of it. :)


Recipe #1 : Crispy Kale

I went to the farmers market down the street from me and grabbed a bunch of fresh kale. I washed, then dried. It is very important to dry thoroughly.

1. Coat lightly with Extra Virgin Olive Oil
2. Oven at 400F for 10-15 minutes. ( You do not want it to brown. Just crispy.)
3. Take out, Lightly season. I used Creole seasoning. It was amazing.

Next time I will Take pictures.

You can also use the same instructions for Garbanzo beans.


Simple and tasty ways to make veggies fun to eat :)

No comments:

Post a Comment