Saturday, February 27, 2010


Hey guys! Haven't posted in a while sorry! I was in the 311 class aka super busy freaking photo class! It is break now and I am at my Aunts house in San Clemente. It's my favorite place to be =) My favorite little cousin Hannah is here and she is so adorable. and my aunt and uncle are the coolest ever.
I woke up this morning to a super loud siren going off. Turns out it was a Tsunami warning! For those who don't watch the news or know of this.. There was a HUGE earthquake in Chile Early this morning. It was an 8.8. It was 500 times worse than Haiti. And from that, there is an Tsunami warning all of the pacfic coast. From Mexico to California all the way to Alaska! So Crazy. I think the Earth is mad at all haha. So, my heart goes out to all those who were affected by this. As for you californians like me, the Tsunami is going to hit around 1pm today( feb 27th) but its only going to be around 2-4 feet more of waves than usual. So definitely nothing to be worried about.

No comments:

Post a Comment